Nigeria’s Largest CEOs Forum is Back!
- Nigerian small, medium and large business owners/founders
- Chief Executives of multinationals, corporations, private sector companies
- Heads/Managers of multinationals, corporations, private sector companies
- Top Management of Ministries and Departments & Agencies
- Top Management of Financial, Investment Institutions
Why You Should Attend:
The Forum will;
- Expose entrepreneurs to a breath of financing options available in the African context including angel investors, venture capitalists, private equity investors, banks, challenge funds, development financing and the stock market
- Equip them with the knowledge, skills and tools to enhance their business readiness to attract financing and effectively manage investor relationships
- Provide the unique opportunity for SMEs to meet and build valuable relationships with potential partners and investors.
Would you like to become an exhibitor?
Contact email@example.com for exhibition details.
Click here to REGISTER for the Forum.
ABOUT LEAP AFRICA’S ANNUAL CEOS FORUM
LEAP Africa established the CEOs Forum in 2005 to serve as a platform for interaction, knowledge sharing and partnerships between Small Medium Enterprises (SME’s) and leading private and public sector organizations who offer cutting-edge solutions, support and services that aid growth, development and sustainability of businesses in Nigeria.
To date, the CEOs Forum which fosters the exchange of ideas and best practices has attracted over 5,000 business owners, chief executives, directors, managers, as well as leaders in the public and non-profit sectors.
- Landmark Centre – Water Corporation Road Victoria Island Annex, Lagos