The following courses are available at the NCE progamme of the College:
1. Agricultural Science Education
2. Home Economics Education
3. Business Education
4. Fine and Applied Arts Education
5. English/Social Studies Education
6. English/Igbo Education
7. Physical and Health Education
8. Adult and Non-formal Education
9. Primary Education Dept.
10. Early Childhood Care and Primary Education
11. Computer/Chemistry Education
12. Computer/Biology Education
13. Computer/Physics Education
14. Computer/Mathematics Education
15. Computer/Integrated Science Education
16. Electrical/Electronics Technology Education
17. Building/Woodwork Technology Education
18. Metal Work Education.
Method of Application:
Application forms can be obtained at the Admissions Unit of the School at the following rates;
I. Bio-data forms : N2,000 (for all candidates).
II. Supplementary Admission forms : N5,000 (for candidates who did not make the college any of their choices in the 2014 UTME examination).
Post-UTME date will be announced later. Further details on the admission process can be obtained at the
unit of the college.